The summer of 2017 . . .
Russell Eberwein CPA, LLC made the move to become a digital and virtual CPA firm, going to clients homes and businesses, offering personalized service and delivery of returns to fulfill his firm’s mission:
- Responsive to your needs.
- Answering all your financial questions.
- A tailored approach to meet your needs, best.
- Approachable and affordable.
- After over twenty+ years in accounting, tax preparation, business consultation, and financial planning in Worthington, Eberwein & Company Inc. CPA moved to Dublin, Ohio in 2015 to offer clients greater convenience, new services, and more options. The Dublin office on Blazer Parkway continues to serve as mailing address and conference space and base of operations.
- Founded Eberwein & Company Inc. in 1989 focused on tax preparation & planning. Grew steadily. Moved to successively larger office suites.
Served Bank One (J.P. Morgan Chase) in commercial lending for several years with quarter of a million in loan authority, and experience in commercial leasing and valuation. Financial analyst.
Earned his CPA. Is a member, Ohio Society of CPA’s. Up-to-date on continuing ed.
Earned his CFP through The College for Financial Planning, Denver. Up-to- date on continuing education.
- Attended Capital University MBA program.
- Served as Treasury Representative at Westinghouse Electric managing receivables in a multi-million dollar portfolio (utilities, automotive, manufacturing) with outstanding results.
- Served U.S. Government H.U.D. internship in housing/real estate data compilation.
- Graduate of OSU-The Ohio State University (Fisher College of Business) in Finance, where he earned his B.S. degree.
- Attended Iowa State University in Environmental & Meteorological Sciences.
- Served in various positions at Sipler Plastics Manufacturing, Bucks County, PA, where he learned the business from the plant floor to the board room. An entrepreneur kid, of entrepreneurs, Russ ‘gets it’.